10.05.2010

(Camel) Milk & Cookies

Things the Abu Dhabi Cooperative Society hypermarket doesn't have: half & half.

Things it does have: CAMEL MILK!

No job means I get to plan dinner and shop for the ingredients day-of, just one of the awesome perks of funemployment in Abu Dhabi. So there I was, strolling down the milk aisle on my daily a.m. trip to the market, searching high and low for some half & half when I stumbled across the camel milk section! I abandoned my search at that point and made a beeline for the checkout counter because I couldn't wait to get home and have one of my recently baked chocolate chip cookies with camel milk. I bought a small bottle of the date flavored version (ingredients:camel milk and date syrup), and it was subtly sweet and delicious.

I also love that the brand is Camelicious, and the camel on the bottle has a pink mohawk.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment